By using decodedscript (We, Us, or site), you (user, reader, or visitor) accept and will be bound by the terms and conditions specified by us.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without any prior notification.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use the site on your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant accuracy and reliability of data and information published on the site, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The site takes no responsibility of direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users by other users.
- The site also doesn’t take responsibility of infected files or source code with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).